Please review these requirements before you start registering your course
Video Quality Test
We will dedicate a special article later on the registration process, but for now we would like to highlight our video quality testing service. You can now have a review on your video, send it to us to be 100% confident that you are recording your course according to the recommended audio, video quality, tone and delivery standards. Once you’re ready to submit a test video, sign in to your coach account and get started.
Course Quality Requirements Checklist
Please review the Course Quality Requirement Checklist for the minimum requirements that will be posted on YODESA. You will also find some information about specific requirements.
Students who purchase your course have expectations that your course will provide them with valuable educational content and that they will be able to achieve the goals stated on the Course Landing Page (CLP). We will review this page in more detail in the Publishing section.
You should keep in mind that your students will need to see your course well and hear it clearly as well. Therefore, the course must be created according to our audio and video quality standards. In the next steps, our team will explain how to set up your recording space and how to solve common audio problems.
- HD Video Quality (720p or 1080p)
- Picture orientation is landscape (not portrait)
- Audio quality must be output from both channels and synchronized with the video .
Please note the following requirements which may be different from other online learning platforms. The landing page for the Completed Course (CLP) must also contain:
- Course image aligned with Uodysa Image Standards.
- The course title and subtitle must include keywords related to the course topic and course description.
- Must The target student section is complete.
- The instructor’s CV must be complete and an official profile photo must be provided.
Perform a quality review
Finally, every course offered through the YODESA platform goes through our own quality review process to ensure that it meets our minimum requirements and adheres to our policies.